石家莊雅信博文翻譯公司_翻譯園地
當前位置: 首頁 > 翻譯園地

如何跟前任“say goobye~ say goodbye~~~”

時間:2020-11-6 9:12:06 作者:雅信博文翻譯


俗話說做不成情人可以做朋友,但是小編可不這么認為哦。今天雅信博文翻譯公司就跟您嘮嘮如何跟前任“say goobye~ say goodbye~~~”
1)
分手 break up/parting/leave-taking/split up
My girlfriend had broken up with me. 
我的女朋友已跟我分手了。
They parted with reluctance. 
他們依依不舍地分手了。
Her parting words left him feeling empty and alone. 
她分手時說的話讓他感覺空虛孤獨。
To be leave-taking, but I need more patience. 
即將告別,但還需要忍耐。
I split up with my boyfriend last year. 
我去年和男友分手了。
To this end I have a quarrel with him several times, and he wants to split up. 
為此我已經和他吵架幾次了,都想和他分手了。
2)別再聯系了。
Don’t call me any more. 
以后別再打給我了。
I don’t think we should see each other anymore. 
我想我們以后不要再見面了。
If we don't talk for a while. 
我們這段時間不要聯系了。
I'll get in touch after they release me. 
請不要與我聯系和發短信。
3)劈腿?有小三?外遇?
He is having an affair. 
他在搞外遇。
He is seeing her behind your back. 
他背著你偷偷跟她約會。
He is not finished with his ex. 
他對他前女友余情未了。
Finally you can cheat on me, huh? 
你終于有機會劈腿了,哈?
4 借酒消愁愁更愁?
I believe in the saying of drinking down sorrow. 
我相信借酒消愁的說法。
He got disappointed by my repeated wrongdoings and began to drown his worries in drink. 
我一次次的折騰簡直令他失望了,終日泡在酒中,借酒消愁。
He sought escape in the bottle from hard realities. 
他常常借酒消愁來逃避殘酷的現實。
Henry was inclined to seek solace in drink. 
亨利往往借酒消愁。
5)我們不合適。
I need some time alone. 
我需要一個人過一陣子。
You know, I've been thinking, and I don't think it's working out between us. 
是這樣,我一直在想,我覺得我們是不合適的。
You're too good for me. 
我配不上你。
Just go away and leave me be. 
你走吧,讓我一個人靜靜。
You deserve a better man/woman. 
你應該找個更好的對象。


即時在線報價 申請免費試譯
高频彩缩水软件 爵士vs快船 26选5开奖最新信息 北京pk10注册 体彩和福彩开奖结果 2009.01.05开拓者vs湖人直播 河南体彩十一选五 管家婆精选资料心水网 幸运快乐8开奖走势图 二人麻将牌型 真人美女麻将破解安卓游戏 76人雄鹿 北京时时彩赛车 江西11选5开奖结果一定牛 甘肃快三最新走势图 500期走势 体彩开奖直播新浪